Healing foods for peace and well being. Kneading the dough and healing the dough happens in different heavenly realities. Creative cooking - recipes and what's cooking for health today. We shall laugh and be happy for what creation manifests in a positive environment - that looks on the bright side of life.

We give our healing hands and its loving energy to the food that we do intake. In the purest intention - we give to the food that we eat - we give our utmost attention to the best health of the nations. Extraordinary women do extraordinary things - and the miracle workers manifest in pure intention of the essential heart of life. The giving in the spiritual law and what it brings forth for the heart of the nations. We love you and that is why we came - the bread of the presence - reminding you that you are loved.

Saturday 6 June 2015

DINNER VIT E

My apologies for not posting my latest new recipes since the last post was uploaded. I have been rather busy. I had a dream of  'Cooked Whitebait' being served to me and Jesus gave a teaching about the fish. How when the angels came in the last days of the end times - the angels would select the best fish and throw the rest away. I do like cooked whitebait although I haven't eaten it for years. I didn't have any whitebait at home to cook so I had to improvise to attain the nutrients that my body clearly requires.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/whitebait-fish.html

The great thing about whitebait is that it has lots of Vit E some B12 - B6 - A & D.

So what did I have to eat last night.



I began with Israeli Matzos crackers and I covered the crackers with soft French cheese for Vit K that is essential for the assimilation of Vit C. I then put some fresh marinated anchovies on the top and ate it as a starter while cooking my main meal. Anchovies are one of the fish that are considered to be whitebait so I was behaving myself and doing what I was meant to do.

Vit E is clearly what the body required so I concentrated a meal based upon that and I had some left over chicken to eat.

My main meal consisted of the following ingredients for the rest of my Vit E meal.

Palm oil for the saute of two cloves of sliced garlic and a small red onion.

Red hot chilli pepper

Ground almond and sesame seeds.

When that was cooked I added the chicken in small pieces.

Third of a tin of coconut milk and a large cup of water was added.



Small square of spinach.

It was served with some cous cous and it was nice and light and full of nutrients.

I am celebrating this week as a friend bought me a blender - so now I can make my own drinks in the juicer. The first drink that I had was a coconut milk and banana smoothie. Delicious!





No comments:

Post a Comment